Friday, November 27, 2009

song of the day

dalam byk2 lagu yg aku dgr.lagu nh btol2 meninggalkan kesan kat aku.tp mungkin dlm 1 mlm je kot.haha.lgu ni lagu tema Ikegami/death later.lagu ni aku rse mmg kne r ngan hidup aku.huhu.maybe lagu ni dibuat untuk aku.hehe.lagu ni da 'ditranslate'kn.pnt aku
cri kat google.akhirnya jmpe gk


PhilHarmoUniQue - Michishirube

It'll be my birthday soon
But that'll just mean more candles
My heart sways in the balance
Between the things that crowd me from the left and the right


I hate fighting, but in my heart
I'm always pointing a pistol at someone
I want to get up on that victory stand, even if I have to push others down
Wanting something, aiming for something


Everyone's searching for a guidepost these days


What is living?
Is it fighting?
Or is it avoiding battle?
What is right?
Is it not being wrong?
Or is it not losing sight?


Morning comes again and I wash my face
Washing away the fact that I will someday come to an end, too
It's galling how much I want to be cool
It's galling how much I want to be good


My tears will dry and the smile lines will grow
My back will grow bent, shouldering something with my beloved
It hurts how much I want to be happy
It hurts how much I want to make you happy


But still there are times I forget that


What is kindness?
Is it forgiving?
Or is it not forgiving?
What is love?
Is it just sympathy?
Or is it hiding the doubts in your heart?


The rain gets me down, and the wind does, too
But someday I'll show the way


What is living?
Is it fighting?
Or is it continuing to protect?
What is right?
Is it not stepping off the path?
Or is it not losing yourself?


I want this next step
To be a step towards life
Not death
The words I'm going to sing
May be embarrassing
But I hope they'll resonate in people's heart
They are my guidepost
Guidepost/signpost...

No comments:

Post a Comment